If you ever feel there is a feature missing from the FlexPay platform, or even if it already exists, but you think it could be made better, you can submit a feature request and provide your feedback/suggestion/idea to our Product team. We know and understand the value of listening to our customers, and want to always offer the best possible user experience.
A request for suggestions/improvements/new features must have the following elements clearly defined.
- Feature or Improvement requested.
- Description of a new feature, please state what purpose will this feature be serving.
- What's the current process to accomplish the same task?
- How will this help in your FlexPay user experience?
- Add any additional comments/descriptions you have.
Submit your request
There are two ways to submit feature requests.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the feature request format as detailed above. This will generate a Support ticket.
2. Support Portal
- Log in to https://support.flexpay.io/support/login. If you don’t have an account, please click on “Sign up with us” and create an account with your corporate email.
- Once you’re able to log in, click on Submit a ticket
- Fill up the form.
- Subject: Short one-line summary of the request.
- Type: Feature Request
- Feature Requests: Select New Feature.
- Description: Enter the information as described in the Request Format section.
- Click Submit.
Both methods of submitting the request will end up with the same outcome. The Support Team will review the information to ensure nothing is missing and create an entry in the Product backlog for review. If we need more details, we may follow up shortly after you create the request with a few questions.
If you want to find all your submitted requests (including your Technical Support tickets), you can log in to the portal and click on My tickets as seen in the screenshot above. Make sure you select All Tickets to see both Open and Closed.
Note: The Flexpay team considers all the suggestions and improvements but does not guarantee the timeframe for development and implementation of the feature.