Adding a user to your account can be done directly on the FlexPay platform.
1. First log into your FlexPay account https://client.flexpay.io/account/login
2. In the navigation menu on the left, select "Account settings" and then "Users".
4. Click on "Add User" to add the new user.
5. An "Add user" window will pop up. Fill out all required fields - these will be indicated by an asterisk. A temporary password creation will also be required. The password parameters are minimum 8 characters, one capital letter, one digit and one symbol.
6. Then select the Access Level. Here you will be able to grant access level, depending on whether the user will have basic access - view data only or higher access to manage data.
The different options for access level are:
- Account Administrator--Allow FlexPay Administrator to manage the transaction process
- Gateway Accounting Manager--Allow FlexPay Accounting Manager to view transaction details
- Account Reader--Allow FlexPay Account Reader to read-only access to transaction details
- Gateway Administrator--Allow FlexPay Administrator to manage gateways
7. Once the required fields have been filled, the "Add User" button on the bottom right will turn green. Click on "Add User" and the new account user will show up in the list.