The Transactions section provides information regarding every transaction processed through FlexPay. It also allows you to manually create transactions, usually done during testing stages. See Testing Transactions for more information.
You can also select specific date ranges to view transactions from the top right header section. Click on the grey drop down arrow to choose your dates. Note that the date selector will only allow you to choose past and present dates but not future dates as there would be no transactions to report yet.
When reviewing the transactions page, there are four key indicators (summary of the loaded content):
- Number of transactions processed
- Dollar amounts of approved transactions with count shown below
- Dollar amounts of approved refunds with count shown below
- Percentage of declined transactions with count shown below
The page loads in increments of ten transactions. To load more data, click on the blue "More Items" at the bottom of the page, and another 10 items will load.
As you load more transactions, the summary at the top will update accordingly. However, depending on the status (declined/charged) of those transactions the other key indicators may change as well (as seen in picture below).
The number of transactions increased to 40. Approved charges are now at 10. Approved refunds remained at 0. And Declined increased to 30. This indicates the additional 30 loaded transactions were mostly declines (24 transactions) with a few approved (6).
The second part of the page provides information as the transaction is drilled down by filter range.
- ID - This is the transaction ID generated by FlexPay
- Date and Time - Date and time stamp of when the transaction was processed
- Type - The transaction type (Authorize, Charge, Refund)
- Status - The status of the transaction (Approved or Declined)
- Response Code - The response code returned by the issuing bank
- Value - The dollar value of the transaction
- Retry count - The number of retries processed by FlexPay
- Payment Method - The type of card used for the transaction
The green transaction ID link redirects to the Transaction details page.
Here you can view full details of the transaction. Points of reference depicted in the picture are:
- Transaction ID - a unique generated code that identifies the transaction
- Value - the dollar amount of the transaction
- Status - the outcome of the transaction
- Response code - five digit code returned from the issuing bank indicating the status of the transaction request
- Next attempt date - the date FlexPay will retry the transaction for an approval if the transaction had declined