FlexPay offers the ability to generate a transaction from within the FlexPay portal, without having to trigger a new transaction in your sales tool. This is accomplished from the "Create a Payment" page via the Transactions Page.
To create a transaction refer to the article Testing transactions. You can manually process any transaction using the virtual terminal. You can Authorize, Capture, Charge, Refund or Void a transaction here. The transaction response will be generated immediately.
All fields with an asterix must be filled. To understand each field and what is required, here is a detailed explanation.
- Payment Type - option to pay transaction with credit card or token stored in vault
- Cardholder Name - full (first and last name) name of the owner of the card being used
- Customer email - email address of the cardholder
- Card number - full 16 digits of the card being used used for the transaction
- Expiration MM/YYYY - month and year of the card being used for the transaction
- CVV - the 3 digit security code on the back of the card being used for the transaction
- Transaction type - type of action to be performed (charge, refund, capture, void)
- Currency - the country currency of the card being used in the transaction
- Value - dollar amount of the transaction
- Payment gateway - the specific gateway you want to leverage
- Merchant transaction ID - a unique number generated on the CRM's end to differentiate transactions
- Order Id - a unique numeric value created by the client to associate to each order item
Billing and Shipping Address
- Address 1 & 2 - the address connected to the specific form of payment, credit or debit card being used
- City - city connected to the specific form of payment, credit or debit card being used
- Postalcode/ZipCode - postal code or zip code connected to the specific form of payment, credit or debit card being used
- State/Province - State or Province connected to the specific form of payment, credit or debit card being used
- Country - the country connected to the specific form of payment, credit or debit card being used
- Shipping address - can be the same as the billing address, or a different address or there can be no shipping address required. You select the option that applies.